Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 05:14:12 -0400
From:      Thomas Guyot-Sionnest <guyot@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD vs. FAT32...

I want to transfer files from my FAT32 HD to my FreeBSD OS but when I
try to mount my FAT32 HD, it say a sentence like this: "FAT32 not
supported"... Can I transfer these files from one HD to another? (These
files are too big to fit in one disk and I'm not able to get Internet
working for now!)

Thanks...

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest

Ps: Can I write to you in french? It's more easily for me... :->