Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:27:40 -0800
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip.wiegand@simrad.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ftp user setup question

--=_related 005FEAE2882570AF_=

I just enable ftp on my web server, I have added the user to the ftpchroot
file. When I set up the user the users home directory has the default dot
files - is there a way to set those to hidden so when the user logs in he
doesn't see them? I would prefer to keep all dot file hidden so there is
no chance they can get messed with, or worse, deleted by the user.
Thanks,

Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

Simrad North America