Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:23:17 -0600
From:      Ben Weaver <sid67@tranquility.net>
To:        Brian Black <bblack304@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing newbe

Hmm... I don't know what 800 page manual page you are talking about...

I went to www.google.com and searched for "install freebsd partition magic", then I clicked on the first result: http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/install.phtml

Then I scrolled down until I found a section named:
	5.2.2.   A single disk Multi-OS install

It's for an older version of FreeBSD, but I think it will work great for you.

One of the most important things to learn when you're first getting into this stuff is to ALWAYS try to find the answer yourself before asking other people.  That's what online documentation is all about.

Anyway, good luck with your project!

-Ben