Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 01:19:38 -0800
From:      "Brandon - Sales/Support Spec." <brandon@dialupusa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   L_cuserid

Im attempting to allow more than 17 characters for username in the passwd
files.  I know it has to do with the L_cuserid definintion in the
/usr/include/stdio.h file.     I have modified this value in this file and
now need to find out how to recompile libc so that these changes will take
effect.   Can someone please explain this process to me?

Brandon
Dialup USA, Inc.