Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:49:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      baptiste.daroussin@gmail.com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/110678: postfix sould allow multiple SASL

>Number:         110678
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       postfix sould allow multiple SASL
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD wicklow.lan 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan 12 10:40:27 UTC 2007 root@dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

	The postfix ports should allow to choose multiple SASL method. At least I tried SASL2 and DOVECOT_SASL and both work well together
	I use dovecot_sasl for smtpd_sasl_type but currently it is not recognize for smtp_sasl_type so I use SASL2 (cyrus for that purpose.
	Commenting out the test for the knobs and selecting both SASL2 and DOVECOT_SASL work great now I get :
	#postconf -A
	cyrus

	and
	#postconf -a
	cyrus
	dovecot

>How-To-Repeat:
	make config in mail/postfix select DOVECOT_SASL and SASL2, the type make (got an error)
>Fix:
	Remove the test at least for WITH_SASL2 and WITH_DOVECOT and retry to compile selecting both.