Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 08:37:23 +1200
From:      "Sarton O'Brien" <roguetr@patho.gen.nz>
To:        C J Michaels <cjm2@earthling.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ppp -nat port redirection

sammy# uname -a
FreeBSD xxx.xxx.net.nz 3.4-20000217-STABLE FreeBSD 3.4-20000217-STABLE
#0: Wed Feb 23 11:16:38 NZDT 2000
roguetr@rogues.lair.nz:/usr/src/sys/compile/ROGUETR  i386

I've repeatedly tried to specify the range, in the ppp.conf file and
through pppctl but still only the singular ports specified work.

The only way I can see to beat this is redirect a couple of hundred
ports manually. I swear the first time I specified the range a file
tranfer worked and then after that not again.

There are no errors, all the nat commands are successful, I've checked
the ppp.log aswell. I don't know how to use the alias.log effectively
tho, but it is there.