Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:55:01 -0600
From:      "Douglas K. Rand" <rand@meridian-enviro.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, bryanh@meridian-enviro.com, Albert Chin <freebsd-stable@thewrittenword.com>
Subject:   Re: 3Ware, Western Digital disks, and stray interrupts

Albert> We're running a 6410 with four WD1000 disks and have had only
Albert> one failure so far. Anyway, according to the author of the twe
Albert> driver, Michael Smith, a firmware upgrade for the 7xxx series
Albert> controllers should be available by now.

Thanks, I had missed that post. We might have to switch from
RELENG_4_5 to RELENG_4 for that box and try it. Not the end of the
world, we've just gotten to like tracking those branches.