Date:      Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:31:54 -0400
From:      "Robert Withrow" <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need a more complete description of new sendmail startup

Hi:

I've looked at UPDATING and the handbook, but I don't see enough detail
to understand the four startup options for sendmail in 4.6.2.

Specifically, I want to configure sendmail so that locally originated
mail gets delivered to wherever it goes (even if that is off-box), but
sendmail doesn't attempt to deliver mail originating off-box.

Also, what is MSPQ, as in sendmail_msp_queue_enable?

Thanks!

--
Robert Withrow, BWithrow@NortelNetworks.com, +1 978 288 8256, ESN 248