Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:57:02 +0300
From:      "Ivailo Tanusheff" <i.tanusheff@procreditbank.com>
To:        "'Roman Neuhauser'" <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: mounting shares?

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C2502D.1DCA41E0

/usr/share/examples/smbfs/dot.nsmbrc :

# $Id: dot.nsmbrc,v 1.6 2000/07/16 01:52:06 bp Exp $
#
# Example for .nsmbrc file
#
# smbfs lookups configuration files in next order:
#       1. ~/.nsmbrc
#       2. /usr/local/etc/nsmb.conf - if this file found it will
#          override values with same keys from user files.
#
#
# This file consist from a set of sections. Each section started by
section name
# surrounded with square brackets:
# [section_name]
#
# End of the section marked either by new section or by the end of file.
# Each section can contain zero or more parameters:
# [section_name]
# key=value
#
# where 'key' represents parameter name and 'value' a value assigned
# to this parameter.
#
# SMB library uses next forms of section names:
# A) [default]
# B) [SERVER]
# C) [SERVER:USER]
# D) [SERVER:USER:SHARE]
#
# Here is the map of possible keywords:
#
# keyword/section       A  B  C  D      Comment
#
# addr                  -  +  -  -      IP or IPX address of SMB server
# charsets              -  +  +  +      local:remote charset pair
# nbns                  +  +  -  -      address of NetBIOS name server
(WINS)
# nbscope               +  +  -  -      NetBIOS scope
# nbtimeout             +  +  -  -      timeout for NetBIOS name servers
# password              -  -  +  +      a plain text password used to
access to the given share
# retry_count           +  +  -  -      number of retries before
connection marked as broken
# timeout               +  +  -  -      SMB request timeout
# workgroup             +  +  +  +      name of workgroup
#

# A simple configuration example:

# First, define a workgroup.
[default]
workgroup=SALES

# The 'FSERVER' is an NT server.
[FSERVER]
charsets=koi8-r:cp866
addr=fserv.coolcorp.com

[FSERVER:JOE]
# use persistent password cache for user 'joe'
password=$$1767877DF

I hope this helps,
Ivailo Tanusheff