Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 08:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Burton Sampley <burton@bsampley.vip.best.com>
To:        Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP date = ?

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Chris Timmons wrote:

> Burton,
>
> You can trap the messages by doing something like this if you're running
> tcsh:
>
> 	make world >& mw.out
>
> That should give you enough info to search the -current mailing list
> archives at www.freebsd.org for the problem, and failing that - something
> to cut/paste into a descriptive message for the list. Most recently I've
> had to add the mail group from /usr/src/etc/group into /etc/group in order
> for one of the early mtree operations to complete successfully.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> -Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the help.  With your help and the help of others that responded
I was able to finally 'make world'.

Burton

---
Brought to you by a 100% Micro$oft free system.  You too can disinfect your
system at http://www.freebsd.org

E-Mail:  burton@bsampley.vip.best.com
Alternate E-Mail:  bsampley@haywire.csuhayward.edu
Home Page:  http://www.best.com/~bsampley (permanently under construction)