Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:20:57 -0400
From:      "Potts, Ross" <rpotts@harris.com>
To:        'Jud' <Jud@operamail.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Newbie - Install New (Linux?) Audio Drivers?

Price won't be a problem, because those cards are OOLLLDDDD.  I don't think
modern creative cards have the controller on them any more.  The SBLive! has a
controller looking pinout but it is actually for the expansion board that has
all tose doodads in the front of the PC(SBLive Gold or Patinum or something like
that)