Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:26:34 -0400
From:      lray@aurora.liunet.edu
To:        QUESTIONS@freebsd.org
Subject:   KERBEROS?

I've got 2 questions I am hoping someone can help me out with.

First, I know there is an ftp site where all the questions sent to
this list are saved, but I can't where I saw it.  Can someone
remind me?

I know my next question is probably out of place, but I'm hoping someone
else out there has had the same problem and is willing to help me out.
I'm trying to install the server version of Kerberos5-beta6 on my FreeBSD
2.1.0 machine.  The documentation clearly states that a bug in the sed command
will not allow the build to complete.  I've tried to install the GNU version
of sed2.05 but following the installation instructions nets me the following
errors:

$make

gcc   -c  -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_VPRINTF=1 -DHAVE_BCOPY=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -g -I. sed.c
sed.c: In function `read_file':
sed.c:1237: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/stdio.h:244: previous declaration of `sys_errlist'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
$

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.