Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:05:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marek Florianczyk <franki@mentat.oko.com.pl>
To:        legg@iastate.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Hi.

I have this same card under FreeBSD 3.4 and it's working fine for me.
Default kernel from 3.4 iso image find this card and install properly, so
don't worry about this list, just install.
I had bad expierience with boot disks ( doesn't find tekram DCU390
scsi controller ), so I use only ios image.

Greetings.

Marek Florianczyk franki@oko.com.pl  tel 0502 126 187