Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:19:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        kaleb@x.org (Kaleb S. KEITHLEY)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape puzzle

> > We already know there are differences in the way the environment
> > code works, and you are highly dependeint on that code.
> >
> > Have you tried it with an explicit "-display" argument instead of
> > relying on the environment?
>
> I've tried everything. Nothing works.

Try the old bind code.  It's possible the BSDI didn't update.

Or try the new code.  It's possible they did.

Note that your sendmail and bind versions *must* be matched by release
date, opr sendmail will dump stuff in the spool and you'll get a big
delay until the next time it runs and flushes the stuff out.  First
tries will always fail...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---