Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 07:37:02 +0200
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        ryuson@263.net
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help

On Mon, May 17, 1999 at 03:48:18AM -0000, ryuson@263.net wrote:
> Hello:
>      I had configured sound card and cd-rom in my kernel,succeed
> in rebooting use new kernel,and I had makedev sound card and
> cd-rom.
>      I installed xcdplayer.When I use xcdplayer,system display:
> Device isn't configured.Need I mount cd-rom?When I use 'mount -t
> cd9660 /dev/wcd0c /mnt'to mount cd-rom,system display:Input/output
> error.
Have you carefully read the man page for xcdplayer? And the README's?

I use xmcd and to make that one work you have to tell the program where
to find the CD, and it shouldn't be mounted to play music CD's. So my
advise is, try one of the other CD-players! Why not xmcd which also have
the feature of getting the CD-inventory from internet.

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_