Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:46:21 -0500
From:      Cameron Haegle <Cameron_Haegle@digi.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Web site redirection

Hello All,

Any assistance/guidance toward resolving the following problem would be much
appreciated.

I would like to use my FreeBSD router at home to be able to store and server
up several images that I am not able to store out on my ISP site, do to file
system size restrictions.

My cable modem connections is, of course, DHCP driven and can the address
can change at any time.

Here is my question. Is there any way to have Apache virtually host my
system, by way of some configuration file that I would upload to my account
at the ISP, whenever my address changes?

I hope this all make sense.

Thanks,
Cameron