Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:23:49 +0100
From:      Clemens Hermann <haribeau@gmx.de>
To:        "Noonan, Mr. Sean P." <noonans@nosc.mil>
Cc:        "'freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ATI M1 vs Xfree 4.1

Am 10.01.2002 um 08:18:12 schrieb Noonan, Mr. Sean P.:

Hi Sean,

> But I can tell you what I remember from memory.

thanks a lot for your detailled description!
I tried it this way - without success. The same symptoms as always.
Seems as if I had to use XFree 3.

Anyway, thanks for the assistence.

/ch

--
Wieviele Mitarbeiter von Microsoft benoetigt man fuer das auswechseln
einer defekten Gluehbirne? Keine, Microsoft erklaert die Dunkelheit zum