Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:02:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mpeg4ip 0.9.5

Mario,

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:

> 	Port graphics/mpeg4ip has just been updated to version
> 0.9.5.

Thanks.

> > QT doesnt support it, although QT does play mp3s... But they support mp2
> > in mp4s("thinking different").... The noble "mpeg 4 standard"...
>
> 	Did you try this against latest mp4creator? Unfortunaly, I cannot
> verify that myself.

Just downloaded the latest "rareware" windows binaries from Brasil.
For movie creation with virtualdub and windows divx 5. The windows player
isnt so important. But I like mp4UI.exe.

I have the Windows QT6 and I think/fear that this is not a bug but a
feature (not to support mp3 audio in mp4s) ;-)

Later,

H.