Date:      Fri, 9 May 2003 21:52:43 +0100
From:      "sipa" <sipa@av.it.pt>
Subject:   how to set up 2 ip over ip tunnels

Hello to all.

We have 2 machines with one with freebsd 4.5 and other with freebsd 4.7. =

We woud like to setup 2 ip over ip tunnels. One is a tunnel IPv6 over =
Ipv6, and other Ipv4 over Ipv6 between these 2 machines. The thing is =
that they must be originated from the same real address (wich is a Ipv6 =
address). Is it possible to setup 2 tunnels from the same and unique =
real ip address, cause we tried it and it didn't work. What happened was =
that at the time that we launched the 2nd tunnel the message "can't =
assign request address" appeared.
Anyone can tell me how to do this

Best Regards

Vitor Pinto & Pedro Neves