Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 1996 16:37:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Heller <rheller@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   http://freefall.cdrom.com/support.html

I'm trying to get ahold of rz and sz.  I got the port stuff from the home
page and tried running the makefile.  I got rzsz.zip from the site the
makefile said it use to locate the file rzsz.zip (ftp.cs.pdx.edu/pub/zmodem).
After transfering the file to my computer and running the makefile again, it
said that rzsz.zip failed the checksum.  Where can I get a copy of rzsz that
will work?  I'm running FreeBSD on a 486.

Thanks,
Rich