Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:04:00 -0500
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@freebsd.org>
Cc:        phoenix@geeksrus.net, FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Phoenix 0.4 & libIDL

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 12:58:43PM -0000, Patrick Gardella wrote:
>Thanks for creating the Phoenix port!  I love this browser.
>
>While creating it, I had to install ports/devel/libIDL on my 4.7-STABLE
>box.  probably need to add it the LIB_DEPENDS.

You need to install devel/ORBit, not devel/libIDL. The 4_1 version that
I just committed has the dependencies right.

I do not know if phoenix install is compatible with have gnome2 on same
machine. I expect that it would be an "interesting" exercise, especially
if the gnome2 versions of ports use the same "PORTNAME"s as their gnome1
counterparts.
--
Alan Eldridge
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, seeking new employment.