Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:35:33 -0500
From:      "Jaime Bozza" <wheelman@nuc.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Questions about Port fixes

Hello,
    While updating PERL as well as the modules I use with PERL, I realized
that a few of the ports are broken (won't install at all), have invalid
PLIST's, old version or something else that isn't allowing the port to
install correctly (or deinstall correctly) ...  I have make fixes to the
following to bring them up to date:

    p5-SNMP
    p5-Mail-Tools
    p5-MIME-Base64

I also noticed that there are a few others that, while install and
deinstall work correctly, rely on the PERL version being 5.005.  While this
is minor, I would assume using %%PERL_VER%% would be preferable in the
PLIST file?

I have the files ready to go if anyone's wants them.  (Obviously, I don't
have CVS access, nor do I feel comfortable getting into that sort of thing
right now <G>)

Jaime Bozza
Nucleus Communications, Inc.