Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:55:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      Stephen Bader <steveb@jorsm.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virus/Spam Filtering

We are in the process of redesigning our mail configuration and would like
to implement a new system to filter out spam and viruses. We would also
like to implement a new webmail system at the same time. What do you guys
recommmend and have had good experiences with? We're considering all of
the options at the moment. Any experiences with spam bouncer, IMGate,
Amavis, IMP, etc?

-Steve