Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:29:47 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        Qingjia Zhu <ie_qjzhu@yahoo.ie>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sendmail refuse localhost?

Hi, Qingjia!

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Qingjia Zhu wrote:

> Hi, Alexander
>
>   /etc/mail/sendmail.cf is by default:
>   Cwlocalhost
>   Fw-o/etc/mail/local-host-names
>
>   I create /etc/mail/local-host-names and add
>   localhost
>   localhost.headsun.net
Also want to notate: in prev. mail in second case (with 'mail' MUA)
clearly two moments:
a) mailer is relay (not local)
b) this may b just mistype in letter, not in real output, but there r
relay=localhost.heasun.net not headsun.net

Also i'm not sured it is correct 'Cwlocalhost'. Try to change it to
real host name or domainname. Other ideas some later...:)

With best wishes,

Alexander V Zubchenko,		E-Mail: stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua
System Administrator,		WWW: http://www.hermes-comp.zp.ua/
Hermes-comp,