Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 23:08:27 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jdp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JKH is quoted in ";login:", and FBSD gets good press

April 1998 ;login: pp. 53-58
"Source Code UNIX for PCs", by Robert Gray

He introduces the free UNIXs and builds a case for running them,
including why he used them for a custom product over NT.
Next month he will address downloading and installing them.

He also quotes Jordan's "we have multiple *free* OS's to choose from and
yet we are complaining" message.

Robert says he is experienced most with FreeBSD.  So we get good press
(along with CVSup).  :)

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)