Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:41:04 -0500
From:      "Lord Raiden" <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error accessing SquirrelMail on server

I'm getting an error when accessing my squirrel mail directory on the
server via a browser after accessing it.  It gives the following.

403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /squirrelmail/ on this server.

Before I added my alias in httpd.conf it was giving me a not found.  So
I know I got the alias in there right.  A check of the directory shows
it is owned entirely by root with no access by anyone else.  How do I
fix this without totally breaking squirrel mail?  Thanks.