Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:32:54 +0400
From:      Max Brazhnikov <makc@issp.ac.ru>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, kde-freebsd@kde.org
Subject:   Call for testers: KDE 3.5.9

Hello folks!

I know some of you are not satisfied by KDE 4.1.0 and prefer to stay with
KDE3. Good choice ;).

KDE 3.5.9 was released six months ago and 3.5.10 is coming soon.  I'm not sure
we have time to get 3.5.10 for FreeBSD 7.1/6.4 release, but we can do KDE
3.5.9.

KDE 3.5.9 is ready in area51 repo, it builds fine on my tinderbox
(7.0-release, i386). It will be nice to test it on other platforms and
releases. If there is no problem we can update kde3 ports anytime.

Thanks,

Max.