Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:03:18 +0900
From:      KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
To:        kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Has describe tartget changed?

In Message-ID: <19981216200754E.kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp> wrote  :

> Recently I make discribe, resulting INDEX "REQUIRED field" include required
> packages' ports paths NOT packages names! Has the describe target
> specification changed? Or /stand/sysinstall specification has changed
> coincide with this?

I've hacked about describe procedure in bsd.port.mk. This change seems with
any aimes. Before build-depends-list target, there is commented at
"Dependency lists: build and runtime.  Print out directory names."
explicitly. And before package-depends taget, "This one does not print out
directory names -- it could take a long time". What kind of aimes exists to
change packages name to ports dir names?  And I installed -CURRENT
sysinstall, but can't fetch packages with reason that sysinstall can't
understand ports path name instead of package name.

---
KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>