Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 1999 19:34:24 -0500
From:      Bob Capel <we3@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help!!

Hi, I have a CD distro of freebsd version 2.2.7, and I have a
soundblaster scsi card for the cdrom drive. I've tried just about
everything to get it to install. Its not bootable, so I used a boot disk
and tried to install the rest from the cdrom, but it says that it cant
find the cdrom. I read up and saw that I had to make a custom kernel and
use "sb" as the device. How can I do that without bsd being installed?
Theres nothing but partition information on the drive. If you could help
me out, itd be GREATLY appreaciated.... Thanks...