Date:      Mon, 19 May 2008 10:59:04 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gvfs-* directories in /var/tmp

Hi,

I'm running the latest version GNOME, and I'm noticing that there are
a lot of dead(?) directories in /var/tmp that look like
gvfs-${username}-randomstring, which contain a named-pipe named
socket2 in them. Are these intended? The base-systems tmp cleanup
script do not remove the named-pipds, so I am forced to periodically
remove the directories. This does feel like a hack, though.

Did I miss something in my installation of GNOME?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
                        "Irrationality is the square root of all evil"