Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:11:13 +0100
From:      Clemens Hermann <haribeau@gmx.de>
To:        Bart Matthaei <bart@dreamflow.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sharing directories between jails

Am 13.02.2002 um 21:41:59 schrieb Bart Matthaei:

Hi BArt,

> > Or reserve a partition for /usr/dir1 ..

how could this solve the issue? Afaik you can not mount a partition into
different points of the filesystem at the same time.

> Euh, I mean symlinking something from outside a jail, into a jail, is
> a Bad Thing.

I thought this is impossible.

A reason to mount directories could e.g. be to share distfiles read only.

/ch

--
Wieviele Mitarbeiter von Microsoft benoetigt man fuer das auswechseln
einer defekten Gluehbirne? Keine, Microsoft erklaert die Dunkelheit zum