Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:24:15 -0700
From:      cadaver@cats.ucsc.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Nachos and FreeBSD

Hi,

I'm taking an operating systems class and we're using nachos. Supposedly
nachos can be compiled on FreeBSD; at least thats what the documentaion
says. I was just wondering if anyone out there has gotten nachos to work
with FreeBSD and if so how they did it because for the life of me I can't
get it to go.

I'm running v2.2.5-REALEASE and using nachos 3.4.

thanks.

michael