Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:32:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      bruno schwander <bruno@tinkerbox.org>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem debugging java app

I would like to debug a java app, but when I run my app in jdb I get the
following exception:

Exception occurred: sun.io.MalformedInputException
(uncaught) thread="main", sun.io.CharToByteSingleByte.convert(), line=154,
bci=202

This is a class that is part of the distribution apparently, so how can
this be happening ?

I have no CLASSPATH set, is there a special runtime to use for debugging ?

any help appreciated...

Thank you

bruno