Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:07:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Network Administrator <ro0t@unixhideout.com>
To:        <cuk@xenya.si>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I hate to bring it up again (spamming)

> Can you please send as normal user and not as root ?
>
> Read RFC's.
>
> Thanks

24 hours on this list is enough for me, im unsubscribing. wtf do you care
about my email for? What business is it of yours? this fucking list is
like a big soap opera. All you skirts with nothing better to do but flame
and poke and prod at people. I got goofball #1 over here trying to send me
viruses, everyone else on the list sticks up for him, and calls him the
victim and flames me because im the only one who has the balls to do
something about him, and i got you poking at my email. who cares if i use
root. Try and exploit something see what happens to your lan. fucking
christ leave me alone.