Date:      15 Feb 2002 08:20:32 -0800
From:      Go Shag a donkey Up Yours <v1rus84@icqmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hi...

Im thinking of switching to FreeBSD, but a few things i wanna know and get straight..

1) Can i run .exe files and my usual desktop software ?
2) Can i quake 1 2 3 ?
3) Im a AOLer can i still have my AOL 128k ISDN on FreeBSD or will i need to get new stuff that suports it (if yes what)
4) Is it more secure then winblowz ME ?
5) will there be anything out from u ppl that will let me run as many programs as winblowz?

spank you for your time.... please send me more info on FreeBSD or any other OS's that u may recomend.

v1rus84@icqmail.com