Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:37:45 -0400
From:      "Robin S. Socha" <rsocha@kens.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: local exploit

* David <habeeb@cfl.rr.com> [010409 09:15]:
> Please learn to speak english better, or have someone help you write emails.
> Your hacked up english barely makes sense, and one can only guess what you
> mean.

David, for an induhvidual baraly able to use his mailtoy, you display an
astounding lack of politeness. He is a 21year-old Indian. Not everyone
speaks English as well as do, particularly in India. OTOH, chances are
that even a lobotomized sewer rat knows FreeBSD better than you. So
would you mind sodding off RSN?

> Also 3.4 is not supported anymore (unless I missed something), so
> unless you wish to upgrade to a version which is, you're on your own.

Yeah, right.