Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:16:56 -0700
From:      "Kelly Jones" <kelly.terry.jones@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unix program that sends email directly using MX record

What Unix program sends email directly, using the MX record of the
recipient, instead of using sendmail or an installed MTA?

I realize I could tweak sendmail.cf/etc to do this, but that's not
working in my (fairly unusual) special situation.

I also realize that sending email directly is normally "bad", but I'm
testing something.