Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 09:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Hagan <dhagan@cs.vt.edu>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@FreeBSD.ORG>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: elm

I personally don't know that much about elm myself.  I upgraded to 2.5.3
on some OSF machines I run due to Y2K problems.  When I saw that the port
(at the time, I believe it's fixed) had Y2K problems as well, I went ahead
and submitted a port of the newer version.  I don't have any problems with
it being renamed/removed/whatever if that's the 'Right Thing To Do'.

Daniel

--
Daniel Hagan                                             Computer Science CSE
dhagan@cs.vt.edu                                http://www.cs.vt.edu/~dhagan/