Date:      Sat, 03 Jul 1999 17:13:40 +1000
From:      Eddie Irvine <eirvine@tpgi.com.au>
To:        "stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.2-RELEASE Feedback

I've just installed 3.2 on a couple of workstations
from the CD-Roms, and I noticed that the default
router in /etc/rc.conf was set to "NO". However,
I doubt that I'd make the same mistake twice. I
do have a default router on my network, and I did type
it's IP address in.

If I had half a day to spare I'd reinstall the whole
thing and make certain. Anyone else noticed this?

BTW - the TCP extensions line in /etc/rc.conf is perplexing.

I presume I *should* have the extensions on in most
cases, so this should be set to "YES" ?

--

Eddie

http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/eirvine/index.html