Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 00:11:24 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        pjklist@ekahuna.com
Subject:   Re: hub.freebsd.org spam policy

> Poorly implemented and arbitrary "anti-spam" blocking is
worse than
> none at all, and we will continue to see innocent people
getting
> unnecessarily inconvenienced as a result.
>
> Meanwhile, if messages like the following are any
indication, these
> "anti-spam" measures aren't even particularly effective
for their
> primary purpose.
>

> [sent to questions@freebsd.org]
>
>>Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 06:30:34 -0600
>>From: "Phongsin Ch" <Phongsin.Ch@sanmina-sci.com>
>>Subject: Get more money by e-commerce business .

cool.. very cool. I am being upset by these 'anti-spam'
cause that I am obliged to use my webmail account to deliver
posts to the list, which is boring.

BTW, will somebody realy take care on this??

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

there are more crimes under religions than under atheism.