Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:15:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      zerotransfer@bellsouth.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

Obviously I don't think it is mythology or I wouldn't believe it :-)

Actually it is not my place to tell people what numbers they are and are not
allowed to use.
More than the number, the issue for me is the motivation of why that number
was used.
Why use one of the only three digit numbers that I know of that is
associated with evil to at least one belief?
See my point?

zerotransfer
<><