Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:22:51 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        Guy Brand <gb@unistra.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wine and CURRENT

Guy Brand writes:
>  Am I the only one unable to start wine on CURRENT?
>
>    bug ~# wine progman
>    Assertion failed: (heap_base != (void *)-1), function virtual_init,
>    file virtual.c, line 1314.
>    [1]    2797 abort (core dumped)  wine progman
>
>  It's been that way for a few months now and it's still the same with
>  wine-1.1.15 port.

	Running 1.1.16.1, I have a different issue:

err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
fixme:shell:StopWatchMode () stub!
ixme:shell:SHCreateShellPalette stub
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  155 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x21
  Serial number of failed request:  296
fixme:shell:MLLoadLibraryA ("inetres.dll",0x5ec00000,0) semi-stub!

	Cleatly X related, but I've been unable to figure out what's
happening.

			Robert Huff