Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:14:27 -0800
From:      Mahlon Smith <reich@internetcds.com>
To:        "reel@sympatico.ca" <reel@idemnia.ath.cx>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restricting filesystem bumming to users

I guess it depends on how much you want to restrict them.
If you want total control over what they see when they login, just replace
their shell with something custom, and catch signals.

If you don't want to write one yourself, I believe there is something in
the ports called 'mshell' that should get you started.

--
Mahlon Smith
InternetCDS