Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:57:25 +0100
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   UTF-8 collations on FreeBSD?

--------------enig19389C58D8F0CFEFC5555A5D

Hi,

What is the status of multibyte (in particular, I'm only interested in
UTF-8) support in FreeBSD? I remember there have been many reports that
it simply "doesn't work" but they have been posted before RELENG_7.

If the multibyte support does work, I'm interested in creating the
necessary tables for my language and I'd like to know what is the best
place to start researching how it's done?