Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:22:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Andy Clements <awc@candhsoftware.com>
To:        Michael Johnson <michael@emjay.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why so many?

ARGH! I hate posting twice because of my goof.  Please accept my
apologises on this matter.

When you mount the CD as root, mount the directory specified in the
/etc/fstab directory.  i.e. mount /cdrom or if you wish to mount it to a
different directory type 'mount /dev/acd0c /cdrom' - assuming your cd
device is /dev/acd0c and /cdrom exists.

Andy Clements
Chief Engineer
C & H Software LLC