Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:32:37 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.ca>
To:        Tony Byrne <tony@nua.ie>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/sys/modules/mlx

At 12:34 PM 4/25/00 +0100, Tony Byrne wrote:
>I've checked the CVS repository and there's been a very recent commit
>of mlx_disk.c (about 16 hours ago) which *might* be the cause.
>
>Since I don't have a Mylex RAID controller and I only needed a 4.0
>kernel in order to complete a source upgrade of 3.4 to 4.0, I
>commented out the mlx device line in my GENERIC kernel config file and
>the system happily compiled the kernel.

Unfortunately for me, I need the mlx driver working :-)  The problem seems
to be a reference to a variable that is not declared (disks_registered) in
two spots.  I am not sure if they are meant to be removed, or that the
declarations are meant to be included.  Either way, msmith@freebsd.org will
no doubt know what to do.

	---Mike