Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:27:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Josh Thomas <jdt2101@ksu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   smbd on a local NAT Lan

I'm having trouble getting smbd to work correctly for my in-house
LAN.  I have DSL through PPPoE, with the tun0 device.  I'm somewhat
confused on what interface I should use if I just want smb to be able to
share for the inhouse computers only.  Should I add their 192.168.* ips to
the interface option?  I've tried the default without specifying an
interface and it obviously doesn't work, and the smb.conf manpage along
with the smbd manpage are pretty vague about this.  I'd figure somebody
here would have done the same thing.

-Josh