Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 1995 06:21:20 GMT
From:      tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu
To:        gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU, tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Setup Mail Server(Hub)

> You can do one of two things:
> 1) Have all of the clients "masquerade" as the server.  This means that the
> reply-to field of outgoing mail points to the server, and not the client
> that sent it.
> 2) Setup MX records for the clients pointing to the server.
>
> Both of these topics should be addressed in the sendmail docs.

First, I don't have any docs that talk about semdmail.cf in detail.
One of my book mention that uses OR option in sendmail.cf and put
mailhost for the mail server in /etc/hosts to enable sendmail run in
remote mode.  Also, the mail directory are shared by all clients.
Could you please tell me if there is anything wrong in setup them
this way?
If it's possible, can you also tell me more about setup MX records or
tell me where to get a good documentation about sendmail.

Thanks.

Yao-Wen Stephen Tsai 3/8/95