Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 2015 04:48:29 +0000
To:        "freebsd-mobile" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Email List for Greece

Hello,=0D=0AWe offer Email Lists for Greece, the lists include =
business and personal emails, used for email marketing, for =
beginner traders and new businesses is an easy and inexpensive =
option for the start of your business to attract new customers.=0D=0AF=
or Greece we have the following lists:=0D=0A1. Business email =
list, about 50 000 records, the price is 70 EUR. This list includes =
the following data: Name, Category, City, Address, Phone, Fax, =
email, website, and some records have Responsible Person and =
Mobile.=0D=0A2. Business email list, about 150 000 emails, the =
price is 40 EUR. This list includes only the email address, =
no other data.=0D=0A3. Personal email list, about 160 000 emails, =
the price is 40 EUR. This list includes only the email address, =
no other data.=0D=0AIf you buy the three lists the price is =
80 EUR.=0D=0ATogether with the lists you get a free program =
for sending the emails (your newsletters). The program is easy =
to use, it does not require any additional settings.=0D=0AAlso =
we have email lists for:=0D=0ABulgaria, 500 000 emails, business =
and personal, and the price is 100 EUR.=0D=0ARomania 250 000 =
emails, business and personal, and the price is 50 EUR.=0D=0AAlso =
we have email lists for most European countries, USA, Canada, =
Australia, Brazil, Middle East etc.=0D=0AIf you buy more than =
one list, there is a big discount.=0D=0AYou can pay with PayPal.=0D=0A=
For orders, send us an email.=0D=0AIf you have any question, =
don't hesitate to contact us.=0D=0ABest Regards=0D=0AIvan