Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:58:36 -0700
From:      "kupek" <kupek@slipstreams.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.0 system spontaneously rebooting itself

Hey everyone... I'm having a problem with a system running 4.0 that I just
installed... For some reason, the box keeps rebooting itself. I get
absolutely nothing in /var/log/messages to indicate what may be going on,
and haven't been able to find any possible causes for this problem. Any idea
what could be causing the problem, or how I could determine the cause?

Scott Hilton
Systems Administrator, SlipStreams.Net